Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blessings Abound

Tonight we will all stand watch as the final seconds of this year slip into the next.  365 fresh new days packed full of promise.  As I anticipate the clean slate of a brand new year, I do not want to discount the many blessings that have graced my life in 2011.  Blessings that make ordinary days  remarkable.  This year I got to:

Continue my education
Welcome a precious baby girl into our family
Splash our walls with some of my favorite colors
Dig my toes into the warm sand of the beach
Visit with close friends
Gather a successful garden harvest
Have a weekend away with the love of my life
Grow my faith
Conquor challenges I never thought possible
Savor special date nights with each of my children
Wipe tears and share smiles

Most of all I got to experience all 365 days being held by a God that was there in every mundane task, every impossible hurdle, every hurt, and every joy.  I was provided for, I was protected, and I was loved.  And I can't wait to see what's in store for the next ThRee siXty fiVe!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah :) :)

    I really enjoyed your post!! BEautiful :) :)Happy New Year to you and your family :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Glad to be and always will be by your side!
    Your loving husband,
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah your post is beautiful. Hope the next 365 days are blessed for you and your family. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Hannah!!!!!!!!! I was so tickled to get your comment and have your blog to get to. I hope we can become very special friends. Your tenderness of your situation of Elianna pains my heart for you. I cannot imagine is all I can say. There must be no greater pain. I don't want to ever come across as KNOWING what you are going through just as CONCERNED and UNDERSTANDING. My prayers are with you. If you EVER need to talk in "private" email me....maddent@usd367.org ......... I will listen. God bless all your family as you travel through this new year. God will be with you....
    I noticed you put It is Well With My Soul on a post....I just adore and truly appreciate that song....one of my top 2 or 3!!!
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your little bits of love!